Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
What a shame, with two young'uns to boot! There's just a total lack of respect for law enforcement, seems to me, all through the states...Never heard of so many being shot and attacked!!! Our prayers do go out to this man's family!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
The criminal element has become more brazen it seems.If I am pulled over next time I would not fault an officer for approaching my vehicle with their sidearm in hand, as times have certainly changed. My condolences to the family of the Deputy and law enforcement officers who must approach a strangers car wondering if they'll be greeted with a smile or a bullet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
And the ACLU says sherrif "Joe" is too tough on prisoners. This guy will probably end up having a long criminal history and probably early releases. God grant eventual peace to the family.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
"Coleman was a 20-year veteran. He is survived by a wife and two young children, ages 4 and 7, Arpaio said. He also has grown children in another state."

May he rest in peace, and may the Grace and Comfort of Almighty GOD surround his grieving family.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Prayers sent to the family.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
May God comfort his family. I have always said the worst law enforcement job is that of the deputy sheriffs and Highway patrolmen as the nearly always work alone far from back-up assistance in sparcely populated areas.

The only good thing about this case is the killer won't waste taxpayer money for a trial!!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The only good thing about this case is the killer won't waste taxpayer money for a trial!!!
Or spend up tax-payer's dollars lounging around in a prison watching t.v. and playing basketball and eating three meals a day while the rest of us work for a living.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
What a waste. I hope the family members of the officer are quickly able to find comfort and peace.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm sorry to read this. I feel for the family. My prayers for them.

Folks around here appreciate our LEOs. About four-five years ago a patrolman was killed the same way. The funeral was packed and when the hearse left town with the body, word got out and everyone on the highway stopped their cars, got out and stood at attention for its passage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts