1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
35,110 Posts
It won't let me view that article because of my ad blocker. Honestly though, the news is all-Covid-all-the-time or all-white-privilege-all-the-time and it's gone on so long and been so ridiculous, that I've just stopped watching the news altogether and tuned it all out. When they decide to do something besides torpedo Trump, maybe I'll start watching again but then again maybe not too. It's just tiring and wears you out so quickly. The election can't get here soon enough, I think that whoever wins, doesn't really matter to the media, COVID and identity politics may take a break after that is over.

·
Super Moderator
21,438 Posts
I'll clear it up for you it was a Biological weapon!

Problem if we call it that it's war! There is too many versions of the virus.

The homeless were hardly effected ummm they should have been wiped out.

It shows up in rich healthy circles
But not protest or other places that you would think.

So We The People are dancing to whoever's the appointed professional of the day.

Enjoy the apocalypse!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
The goods News is this liberal lie is about played out. LOL The day of reckoning is closing in on all the lies and deceit by the deep state.
Defund the police? LOL ok, an all volunteer police reserve can handle what's needed.
There is no Chinese virus when you occupy or protest. It can't and hasn't spread by doing so.
Only spreads by going to work, school or voting. So as long as we do not do these things....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Moderna's vaccine is starting phase III human trials soon. If they're still enrolling at your local test center, you can earn a cool thousand dollars. All you have to do is let them ram a giant Q-tip up your nose, inject some experimental RNA into you, and then you keep a journal for two years and occasionally they steal some of your blood.

·
Registered
288 Posts
"The first study included 100 patients from the University of Hospital Frankfurt COVID-19 Registry who were relatively healthy adults in their 40s and 50s. About one-third of the patients required hospitalization, while the rest recovered from home.

Researchers looked at cardiac magnetic resonance imaging taken nearly two and a half months after they were diagnosed and compared them with images from people who never had COVID-19. The study found heart abnormalities in 78 patients, with 60 of those patients showing signs of inflammation in the heart muscle from the virus."

Here's my issue with these studies. They're saying the virus caused the heart damage, but without knowing exactly what the patients heart's condition was before the virus this is just an assumption. Show of hands from anyone who has had their heart muscle actually checked through an MRI and by a Cardiologist. Of my ten immediate family members, a total of ZERO have had an MRI, and none are under 50 years of age. Relatively healthy adults in their 40s and 50s? What does that mean anyway? Since this study was in Frankfort, I'm going to guess relatively healthy means the people studied were able to walk without assistance into a pub for their daily fill of sausage and beer.

·
Registered
18,468 Posts
BAD NEWS: We're all going to die.

GOOD NEWS: We're not all going to Hell.
Hell's closed...:dunno:...they can't maintain social distancing guidelines and the masks keep burnin' up.

·
Registered
16,838 Posts
Bad news?
Bad news sells. Just look at your tv for a few minutes. See any good news? Didn't think so.
Read a newspaper. Any good news? Nope again. The comic section isn't even funny anymore.
And then we have the internet. Good grief Aunt Martha. What a pile a stinking smelly doom.
People latch on to bad news like a life raft. The worse the news is the more excited they get.
On forums I frequent there are people whose posts I never read because I know it's going
to be just one more "The sky is falling we are all going to die" post.
Life is way too short to live like that. We have lost a friendship of 35 years and contact with a relative
because we will not help them feed their fears. I will not live curled up in a fetal position locked in my home
wearing a mask, face shield, glued to the tv and internet horror show while shaking in fear.
This world has gone nuts. This country is completely insane.
I don't care. I've been out of my mind longer than anyone else and have survived.
Amateurs.................:p

Besides, if Biden wins in November this will all disappear before Christmas.
But if he wins we will all die anyway in short order when he mistakes the big red button for the doorbell..
It's just a vicious circle

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Maybe it does, but I think the pro cornavirus crowd is looking for anything to keep their fauxdemic going. It sounds like wishful thinking on their part to me. For them its part of their identity, it is a social group and a way to be one of the cool kids.

Even if Covid 19 does what they are saying and has long term effects, and it might, so what. Statistically such a small percentage of people will have those issues it is not worth worrying about. Just like I don't worry about, or change my lifestyle to possibly avoid getting, diabetes, cancer, alzheimers etc I won't worry about this. It doesn't justify this panic and fauxdemic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts