Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was kind of bored and starting messing around with some spare parts and things...

The PT1911 race gun was born :p

·
Registered
846 Posts
I want to see a pic of the holster :eek:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its called a briefcase...

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
My thought was about the holster too! Of course, I am the one who put a rifle lazer on a 6.5" Judge!! Guess what it will not fit any holster I have found.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
DRAEGER said:
I was kind of bored and starting messing around with some spare parts and things...

The PT1911 race gun was born
OK... all of us have our degree of ignorance. Just exactly is a "race gun" other than being a "souped up" gun?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A race gun is just that, a souped up gun that generally has been extremely modified for performance. Although there are different levels of upgrades, but usually they are very expensive, think Kimber prices on steroids... Do a google search on Race Guns ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I likes it. :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Lol on the briefcase, Draeger, leather or vinyl ?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
texas shooter said:
Lol on the briefcase, Draeger, leather or vinyl ?
Leopard print to match my spandex speed-o underwear ;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Where did you get the scope mount, been searching for one for my Walter P22 just like that, the POS one that Walther sells isn't with the postage to give it away. David

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've seen the Walther one too and nearly bought it since I have a P22 too. And it is a POS...

The one on my PT1911 is from NcStar and cost me around $20.00 at a gunshow. I basically bought it because I knew someday I would be bored and I'd need something to mess around with. It isn't built to badly, but the upper rail will flex a bit while shooting and and it is possible to bend it with rough use. But all in all it works well for what I bought it for, something to play with and make people give me those lustful stares at the range ;)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Ain't gonna touch that Draeger.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
texas shooter said:
Ain't gonna touch that Draeger.
At least its not a "THONG".... ;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Thanks, I've seen one Sig sells for the their 22, but I've only found them with a sight for $125 range, more than I want to spend. I've thought about buying one of the BB gun dot sights for the P22 since they weigh next to nothing just to mess with on the P22 but haven't yet. I think the Walther mount will flex back to the same place after every shot with something that light on it. David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts