Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Are Freakin Kidding Me

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Taurus_9mm 
#1 ·
While browsing gunbroker ran across this movie prop. Well thats what it looks like. Looks like a gun I saw in Johnny Dangerously. If anyone has one of these please post. I have heard of extreme but this could redefine long gun. :D :D :D
Cool isn't it. May have to get one just to hang over the fireplace. :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=94241796

#7 ·
Well, considering the caliber, I reckon it'll be used with shooting sticks or some sort of rest to take prairie dogs at 200 yards or something. I have a 12" .30-30 barrel on my contender, but there's no cylinder to lengthen it. It is actually pretty compact as hunting handguns go. The 10" barrels are positively svelte. :D I like the contender because it's got that long barrel and chambered in some powerful calibers, yet, it can be carried in a shoulder holster. The XP100 and other hand rifles like that aren't so much handguns as stockless rifles. This Taurus, well, it'd be a long draw out of a shoulder holster. LOL!

#8 ·
Gray_Wolf said:
IIRC Taurus called them 'foot long revolvers', and chambered them in several calibers incl. .357, 44 and .454...
Gray_Wolf beat me to it. I've seen a few chamberings on Gun Broker for those Tauri. IIRC, there was a 30 Carbine offering as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.