Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Biden is already talking about restricting high capacity mags. No way in hell I’ll find 10 round mags for a CZ-82 that are good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Like with banking it would be worthwhile for Conservatives to set up their own server farms/hosting companies. You can't convince me we don't have the technical ability or capital to do so.
Of course it won't be a final answer. If you succeed, the next step will be the electric company refusing to sell power.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Super Moderator
36,055 Posts
There have to be a lot of Conservative, Libertarian and Independents who are Go Daddy customers who will vote with their feet and leave that server behind.

It appears that they may have had some financial trouble earlier in 2020, I hope this virtue signalling gives them a lot more.

·
Administrator
35,309 Posts
That sounds like a great opportunity for somebody to step into the void and start a new AR15 forum. Like CB says, somebody will host it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well -- as I understand it we're hosted in Canada!
Nope. Cloudflare, based in San Francisco, CA.
taurusarmed.net resolved to 104.16.173.102

Net Range 104.16.0.0 - 104.31.255.255
CIDR 104.16.0.0/12
Name CLOUDFLARENET
Handle NET-104-16-0-0-1
Parent NET104 (NET-104-0-0-0-0)
Net Type Direct Assignment
Origin AS AS13335
Organization Cloudflare, Inc. (CLOUD14)
Registration Date 2014-03-28
Last Updated 2017-02-17

Organization
Name Cloudflare, Inc.
Handle CLOUD14
Street 101 Townsend Street
City San Francisco
State/Province CA
Postal Code 94107
Country US
Registration Date 2010-07-09
Last Updated 2021-01-11

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
FYI: as of this moment ar15.com is up.
I am intrigued to note that it is running on amazonaws.com. So if it does go down, it really could be part of the putsch.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Nope. Cloudflare, based in San Francisco, CA.
To be precise, Cloudflare is based in Frisco, they have servers everywhere. Is TA hosted in Canada? Maybe.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
16 Posts
FYI: as of this moment ar15.com is up.
I am intrigued to note that it is running on amazonaws.com. So if it does go down, it really could be part of the putsch.
I've been hearing it was down for a couple of days but so far for me it's still up.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I bet Go Daddy got pressure from someone. They could be using Amazon Web Services servers.

I think it was David Webb that just recommended using Go Daddy to get a private email account.

The owner and founder of Go Daddy is a Vietnam vet. Surprised he'd dump a gun forum unless they had some serious violence supporting posts.

ETA: Just read MadKaw's post. Amazon may be out trying to shut down anything with any conservative values.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nope. AR-15 kicked GoDaddy to the curb. They went with a competing domain registrar.
They are fully up and operational again. GoDaddy just lost their revenue and showed the world what a bunch of leftists they are. Not good for them IF we remember and take appropriate action. If you have a registered domain, pull it from GoDaddy and re-register with one of their competitors who is 2A friendly.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Nope. AR-15 kicked GoDaddy to the curb. They went with a competing domain registrar.
They are fully up and operational again. GoDaddy just lost their revenue and showed the world what a bunch of leftists they are. Not good for them IF we remember and take appropriate action. If you have a registered domain, pull it from GoDaddy and re-register with one of their competitors who is 2A friendly.
Well, not fully up to standards. Some features had to be disabled, and the archives are in question right now. They are talking of splitting the site in two: Main site and Archives site. If they lose the Archive, a LOT of build info/files/pics are gone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts