Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale..... Bravo Company Manufacturing AR 15. This is a 100% Factory, Milspec 5.56, BCM AR 15 Carbine. All parts in the gun are either BCM or Magpul.

Vltor sliding stock with recoil pad, Magpul MOE Foregrip with lower rail, B.A.D Lever, Magpul folding Rear BUS, and Magpul Trigger Guard. One magazine included.

Price is firm at $900.

Prefer face to face here in Florida but will ship out of state to your FFL on your dime. Florida Drivers License required for FTF sale.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know, I should have put up a few pics.... just lazy I guess.

Rather than send them to 4 different people I'll just put them here..... The gun DOES NOT include scope or scope mount...

Don

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't even notice they were in the picture.... I was busy and on my way out so I just stuck the rifle on my bench and snapped some pics.

Now that you mentioned it I added them up and there are 14 handguns on the bench... all of them are used in my pistol classes as examples of what is available for concealed carry. They are on the bench for a quick wipe/clean after a class. I have my students shoot all of them so at least I know they have experience with different types and calibers. It also gives the new shooters an idea of what they like and don't like. It is an assortment of pistols and revolvers from a Colt .25 ACP up to a Glock 26.

Don

·
Registered
526 Posts
Killer deal, if I wasn't building my new AR I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. Can't imagine you sit on this too long

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Great looking rifle.

·
Registered
14,922 Posts
I know I love hot sauce, but I do not keep a bottle of Cholula on my workbench...just sayin'!

Nice AR!

Reactions: RichO

·
Registered
606 Posts
Is this a standard Bravo model that I can find specs on, or have you upgraded it much?

Do you know run-count thru the AR? Are you first owner or ???

Just trying to understand build & condition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts