Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What prank did you do or have done to you?

My 9 year old daughter just gave the entire family a wet willie.

Not a wet Willie

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Nothing. They know I don't have a sense of humor about practical jokes. And neither does my wife.

Yes, we're the party poopers! Sorry! :D

Reactions: ISSMER and bigC

·
Administrator
39,731 Posts
I'll be glad when it's tomorrow. :dry:

Reactions: ISSMER

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
I had some tools messin' with me all day today...:dry:...they do it every April Fools' Day. Everytime I set one down and turned my back, that sucker'd take off and hide, then reappear somewhere else an hour or so later. I suppose it wouldn't bug me so much....:sad:...if they didn't think every day is April Fools' Day.

Reactions: Wolf1477 and ISSMER

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Back in the 1980s I was working for an oil company in Shreveport. Our engineer got a message that someone named L C DeCow of Borden called him and wanted him to call back. Now Borden also was the name of a small oil and gas operator, so the engineer didn't think anything and called the number that was left in the message. Of course it was Borden Milk Company and L C DeCow of course was Elsie the Cow. The secretary said they get dozens of similar phone calls on April 1.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My co-worker got a piece of clear tap put over the laser of his PCs mouse by another co-worker. He didn't see the tape the first time he flipped the mouse over and so he was having quite the time with it.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I was on the road, today, traveling to our other sites. :-(

My plan was to post a little note by the main copy/fax/scan machine that said "Machine upgraded: now responds to voice commands. Say stuff like 'Make 5 copies', "scan to email" etc...."

Oh well, next year.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Set your spouses alarm to a off nominal time or change the clocks to an earlier time. Then wake up in a panic that you are late for work.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I seen one on Facebook.. Guy made sundaes for his wife and daughters, complete with chocolate syrup and topped with cherries.
Instead of ice cream he used mashed potatoes that he had put in the freezer.

They didn't think it was a funny as he did. :)

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Made a post on Facebook on buy/sell groups, warning everyone to be on the lookout for a person selling stolen guns. The link to the alleged person's profile showed everyone their own profile, so people thought they were being targeted.
Hilarity did ensue, and only a couple threatening PMs that had to be defused by explaining the joke.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I'm not sure but I think this might be one. :)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
It was a boring AFD. Nobody tried any pranks. We were too busy running our hind ends off. Its almost a full moon and the natives are restless.

Creek

1 - 15 of 15 Posts