Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,895 Posts
Nice price on a nice little Pistol! :cool:

Our most well stocked LGS currently sells a new P365 for $500 plus tax, and that price is unlikely to change much for some time.
It would appear that I have been proven wrong! Still, I don't see our LGS discounting them much.

Reactions: silverstring

·
Registered
36,451 Posts
The 365 isn't dropping here yet, matter of fact the XL is selling about 20 bucks more than the regular 365, and both are still hard as the devil to find instock as well.
I am sure in time they will decline a bit in price, but lets face it the thing ahs SIG on its side so its not going to drop much.
course the XL doesn't fit what I bought the regular 365 for so I wouldn't buy one anyway.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The 365 isn't dropping here yet, matter of fact the XL is selling about 20 bucks more than the regular 365, and both are still hard as the devil to find instock as well.
I am sure in time they will decline a bit in price, but lets face it the thing ahs SIG on its side so its not going to drop much.
course the XL doesn't fit what I bought the regular 365 for so I wouldn't buy one anyway.
I believe the XL is the most recent answer to the question that wasn't asked.

·
Administrator
17,895 Posts
Nice, but for a little more than half the money, Palmetto is selling S&W Shields for 249. The size difference doesn't matter that much to me, and I find the Shield quite serviceable. And the Shield has the option of a safety.
For even less you could pick up a new Taurus G2C, which would be my choice, if I did not already have my much loved late production pre G2 PT111 Millenium Pro.

·
Registered
36,451 Posts
well kind of comparing what I consider a true SUB compact to a compact(s) pistolas.
neither the Shield nor the Taurus comes close to what I personally was looking for , a front pocket carry weapon. and of course a lot of people are not looking for that, as for concealment, either in a a IWB or a OWB carry then yep the Shield and the Taurus would work.
but then again IN my case I carry my CZ P-01 for that purpose.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video,never thought i'd hear or see someone pick a Taurus over any pistol. And over a Sig p365.:)

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Nice, but for a little more than half the money, Palmetto is selling S&W Shields for 249. The size difference doesn't matter that much to me, and I find the Shield quite serviceable. And the Shield has the option of a safety.
I owned a S&W Sheild in 40 S&W ... Amazing shooter , I traded it for something or other , I think ?.. Even with the (snappy) 40S&W ... I would imagine the Shield in 9mm would be controllable with 9mm +P ..

I own a Glock 43 .. Or I'd be all over the PSA Shield ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts