Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I both have 24/7 Pro C DS pistols chambered in .45 ACP purchased in early 2010 and I'm wondering if anyone has found a holster that will fit the frame and short barrel of this firearm. I haven't been able to find this particular model in the lists of holsters from any manufacturer. Also, I'd appreciate any info on what models from any manufacturer of guns would compare to this model Taurus. We really like the guns and both have concealed carry permits but I'm not crazy about just carrying in a pocket.

Thanks in advance,
Ray in SW Washington state

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
AlienGear - Taurus 24/7 - Compact - IWB for sure and OWB maybe (I think too much leather on OWB for my taste) Of course any holster for the full size PT24/7 or Pro or DS (not G2) will do. I also use my PTxxxMilPro holsters (not G2) with my PT24/7's - the barrel just sticks beyond holster end and vice versa if using the Mil Pro in the 24/7 holster, it's short by about 3/4" or so - but works well.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
AlienGear - Taurus 24/7 - Compact - IWB for sure and OWB maybe (I think too much leather on OWB for my taste) Of course any holster for the full size PT24/7 or Pro or DS (not G2) will do. I also use my PTxxxMilPro holsters (not G2) with my PT24/7's - the barrel just sticks beyond holster end and vice versa if using the Mil Pro in the 24/7 holster, it's short by about 3/4" or so - but works well.
I own both OWB and iwb. I have a 24/7 g2c. Good holsters for the cheap price.

Edc: taurus 24/7 g2 compact 9mm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts