Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunlistings is a site like Armslist, which is a gun site like Craigslist. It is smaller then Armslist, but I know many people who put stuff up on both sites when they are selling or trading.
I noticed it seemed to have alot more traffic on it recently. Then I listed an item I wanted to sell on there. I never got a confirming email to manage the ad. My item was listed, but when I checked to see "other listings" on there, it had ads from April and May for items that I had already sold and deleted.
I've sent a number of emails to the feedback address they list but have never gotten any answer. It seems like no one is at the controls there. I've seen new ads include phone numbers because they say the email on site isn't working.
I just wondered if anyone had the same problem, or does anyone know what's going on with the site.
I hope this is appropriate here, if not please delete or move it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yep its been screwed up for months I use it a lot but on the Ohio site no one can email each other through the site. People are posting ad's saying please contact me at whatever email or phone number. It's been a mess. People aren't getting any answer from the owners of the site?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
That site might be seeing a lot more traffic since Facebook started REALLY cracking down on sales of gun related items. That could cause a huge increase in activity, which that site might not be prepared for.

This is pure speculation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It seems the higher numbers are mostly because they have put old ads from 2 months ago back up. My ads were deleted using their email management message. There's no reason for those to be up again as active ads. It bothers me that this has happened, and they won't respond to feedback messages, or post anything on the site. They have a news page and the last thing on it was posted in 2009.
It was an easy site to use, but I'm staying away from now on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts