1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That should rip up some innards!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I don't think I'll be using any of that ammo because it seems to me that if I did have to actually
use it on a person the attorneys would go wild over me using the "man killer ammo" .
Just my 2 cents....

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: sandman 11 and ozzy

·
Super Moderator
40,507 Posts
I don't think I'll be using any of that ammo because it seems to me that if I did have to actually
use it on a person the attorneys would go wild over me using the "man killer ammo" .
Just my 2 cents....
Don't you mean threat stopper, bystander protector? I guess it all just a play on words. One of many things I like about "evil" Florida, if it is clean shoot you are protected from civil law suits. Lets just hope it stays this way.

·
Registered
29,899 Posts
In this state if the shooting is justifiable the ammo used in defense is a moot point.

I'm all for technological advances, but don't hang you hat on the search for the "magic bullet".

It doesn't exist...yet.
;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from what i have seen here
the legality of the shooting trumps ammo used
not long ago a cc permit holder confronted a robber that just got done pistol whipping an old lady .he killed the robber when the bg pointed his gun at him
there was the issue of flight or fight but we have a good samaritan law here that saved the cc permit holder from charges.
his ammunition choice was never mentioned just was the shooting justified.now if he wasnt justified then maybe his ammo choice would have mattered

make sure you have the right to shoot

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I have heard about it, but decided it was a little spendy. It would have to perform markedly better than what I currently use to warrant its purchase.......

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have used some of their ammo in my Judge and I like it. At least it has went off everytime I have pulled the trigger

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
I wonder how many cases is going to go to DHS?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have used some of their ammo in my Judge and I like it. At least it has went off everytime I have pulled the trigger
does it have the mild recoil and low flash as claimed by them?
what ammo did you get?
i am thinking about getting the 45lc with the discs

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have considered the ME.45lc and the .45lc w/discs.....it seems to me I read the ME round expanded to 1.78in., it appears to be about the same length as a .410 round.

I think I would have to check our laws in Orygun before I would carry them in an EDC .

I've also thought I'd like to try these too... DUPO 7 Short Magnum

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Looks effective but I buy my defense ammo from a major retailer so if i have to use it I have a co-defendent.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
does it have the mild recoil and low flash as claimed by them?
what ammo did you get?
i am thinking about getting the 45lc with the discs
I have the multiple projectile. The recoil is not bad but couldnt tell you about the flash. Havent had a witness or shot it at dark to see. Waiting to try the maximum expansion rounds

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the multiple projectile. The recoil is not bad but couldnt tell you about the flash. Havent had a witness or shot it at dark to see. Waiting to try the maximum expansion rounds
did you shoot paper?
do the discs spread out?
i am very interested in this round and how it performs.i guess i should buy some and do a range report but i like to hear others input as well
looks like the ME round is popular. they couldnt be added to the cart

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Been in contact with the owner and he has said that the ME ammo isnt ready yet for 45colt but will be soon. I was shooting paper and they actually grouped very well. Not too tight but they didnt spread over the paper. I like it better than Winchester PDX1 because I tend to think that the bb shot of the winchester doesnt add much. JMO

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd like to see some real from the street documented shooting with those loads before getting any.
i was thinking the same thing but not too many people carry 45 colt or .410
it may be a while before we see any street documentation
the thing i like is the first part of the MP round is a hollow point whether the hollow point is still pointed down range at the target has to be seen

ccviper
Been in contact with the owner and he has said that the ME ammo isnt ready yet for 45colt but will be soon. I was shooting paper and they actually grouped very well. Not too tight but they didnt spread over the paper. I like it better than Winchester PDX1 because I tend to think that the bb shot of the winchester doesnt add much. JMO​

thats another thing i like about the MP round ,no bbs
cant wait to see the ME round perform.looks pretty nasty​

·
32,531 Posts
There are a lot of Judges being carried by people who do not go to gun forums. It's be nice to know how many. Not like we can take a census out on the street. " Folks. Folks! Raise your hand if you have a Judge on you." :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts