Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some .223, great price. Another gun site recommended them. I'll see how it runs through the Mini.

·
Registered
36,479 Posts
I tried some 380, 9 MM and 38 spl.
its alright ammo!
the 380 was a flat point FMJ and the 738 and Bersa didn't care for it, although they run on the Winny FP white box ok?
the Sig 238 eats anything!
the 9 MM was average and the 38 spl was as well.
I just found that i could buy new ammo for about the same price, and shipping in my case took about 10-12 days so !!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have bought the 9mm and some 45acp...I think it's good stuff. Am a repeat customer with them. All my 9mm's (5 of em) spit it out with zero issues.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I was a regular customer until I had a problem with shipping taking waaay too long, and them not being honest about it. I will buy my ammo elsewhere, I prefer not to get into it here!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I have used their 38's, 357's and 45ACP without any problems. I am not saying that it is any better or any worse than other brands, for range ammo it will do the job. I do have several boxes of jacketed soft point and JHP from them in both 38 and 357.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have run through about 500 rounds between my 9s and 45s. No problems. I am not sure how they stand up as far as shipping and time though.

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts