Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to wait on the phone for an hour to try to order an additional mag for my Spectrum (been there, done that before). I have a regular mag that I can change the base-plate on for the finger groove extended base plate if someone knows where to find just this part. I haven't been able to find any extra mags or extended base plates in any of the usual places such as eBay or Gunbroker. Everyone online seems to be "out of stock". Anyone have any leads?:confused:

·
Registered
36,802 Posts
OH goodness I can't speak for the rest here but I really like to see a guy that has such a great sense of humor here, really lightens up the day.------:anim_rofl2:
extra magazines for a taurus!!
you are a riot!!!

·
Registered
14,101 Posts
OH goodness I can't speak for the rest here but I really like to see a guy that has such a great sense of humor here, really lightens up the day.------:anim_rofl2:
extra magazines for a taurus!!
you are a riot!!!
I have always found that the easiest way to find extra magazines for a Taurus poly pistol is to simply buy another of the same model pistol. Sure this also means owning a duplicate pistol, but then if it was good enough to by in the first place, it should be good enough to by another....right?

·
Registered
36,802 Posts
I have always found that the easiest way to find extra magazines for a Taurus poly pistol is to simply buy another of the same model pistol. Sure this also means owning a duplicate pistol, but then if it was good enough to by in the first place, it should be good enough to by another....right?
That's is exactly how I ended up with like Fourteen 1911's!!!------:D

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is finding Taurus magazines really that hard?

·
Registered
14,101 Posts
Is finding Taurus magazines really that hard?
It can be "Hit or Miss", "Feast or Famine" when looking for Taurus magazines. When a new model comes to market, if your seller has any in stock it is advisable to order a few extra. Even if you don't care for your new firearm you will be sitting pretty with magazines for sale to help cover the cost of a bad purchase.

Shop all of the firearm sales and auction sites. Don't forget to check Ebay. Once the newness wears off they will be more available.

But, over all, Taurus has a bad history of never having extra magazines on hand or simple replacement parts that they will sell to the public.

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Give it a few months and Pro Mag will have some.

·
Super Moderator
40,644 Posts
Taurus does not seem to catch on that the American market likes extra magazines, heck I don't even know if that holds true for the majority of the American market. I do wish they would get on board with making extra magazines readily available for those that want them.

Reactions: olfarhors
1 - 10 of 10 Posts