Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Anyone Know This Company?

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Peacemakr40 
#1 · (Edited)
Found this online while searching for ammo supplies.

9mm Luger - $248.75/1,250 (Samco Global Arms) - Cost per round: 19.9 cents

Pakistani Surplus 80's - 124gr FMJ BR/BE/NC

https://samcoglobal.com/Ammo-9mm-ball.html

Site says it is a current deal. Anyone ever try them out? Any knowledge about Pakistani ammo?

#2 ·
Never have, but might be worth a try.

#10 ·
What's the reason for the warning "NOTE: Must not be used in P1(P38 Walther Pistol caliber 9mm Luger"?
It is possibly submachine gun ammo, loaded hotter than the 9mm pistol loads. A few years ago I purchased a crate of Israeli 9mm that was labeled not for use in handguns, and found that it was for the Uzi and other 9mm sub-guns. Published warnings included not to fire it in the military Walther's, and most other older 9mm, including Lugars, some of the inexpensive Italian pistols, most Spanish Astras, and the zinc framed cheap 9mm pistols on the market.

It DID fire fine without problems in my +P rated 9mm pistols, such as my Ruger P89 and P93 pistols.

#14 · (Edited)
It'd probably be OK in a steel-framed gun, especially if it's a cheap steel-framed gun:), like a Chinese Tokarev or an Arcus 98DA. I wouldn't shoot it in a Hi-power.

I did have a couple of memorable malfunctions shooting Egyptian surplus in my PT-92. One case stuck in the chamber. Another shredded the cheesy plastic follower on an after-market mag. Never again.

#17 ·
#19 ·
Sounds like this would be the perfect ammo for the Hi-point 995 carbine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.