Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a Fobus and that's great for winter time in Houston ( Winter here is between the 3rd of Jan. and the 5 of Jan.) So it always been hot I've been looking for a IWB now I'm 6'1" 245lbs on a good day, and a collage student. So i don't have a lot of money and all the IWB's Ive looked at are like $60-$100. But i found these guys (http://www.theholsterstore.com/servlet/the-304/Concealed-Carry,-leather,-gun/Detail) does anyone know about them or have they purchased from them, for 20-30 bucks ill give them a try.

The reason i say the weight/height thing is how to they feel, does the gun rub,ect. Ive never had one

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Give Nick Mathews Holster's a try. I paid 40.00 plus shipping. Good work and comfortable.

This is mine for my PT1911.

·
Registered
968 Posts
hey rdog, you got a website for them? google failed me

and i can almost see one, but does it have a sweat guard/chafe protection so the hammer dosent poke the festively plump people?

·
Registered
968 Posts
texas, where do you carry your pistol? 3 o'clock, 4, etc?

ive had several holsters without cant to em, and they work well for 3oc carrying, but i prefer to carry about 4/4:30 and they are at a bad angle or hard to get a handle on. the supertuck holster looks nice from what ive seen. ive bought quite a few holsters from cheaper venues because they were cheap and looked decent, but tried my brother's 60$ rig and now im willing to spend up to 100$ on a good setup

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have purchased two from them. They are solidly made from heavy leather, with a heavy duty belt clip.

I have no qualms about their construction or materials.

The only problem so far is a lack of response on an incorrect order.

Hope this helps.

Allen

·
Registered
149 Posts
I emailed these guys and asked if they had a holster for the PT 145 Pro, they said they didn't have a mold for that model at this time...do any of the Glock model holsters work for the PT 145? :???:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
texasmaan said:
So i have a Fobus and that's great for winter time in Houston ( Winter here is between the 3rd of Jan. and the 5 of Jan.) So it always been hot I've been looking for a IWB now I'm 6'1" 245lbs on a good day, and a collage student. So i don't have a lot of money and all the IWB's Ive looked at are like $60-$100. But i found these guys (http://www.theholsterstore.com/servlet/the-304/Concealed-Carry,-leather,-gun/Detail) does anyone know about them or have they purchased from them, for 20-30 bucks ill give them a try.

The reason i say the weight/height thing is how to they feel, does the gun rub,ect. Ive never had one
Actually the holster store located bout 30 mins from me they do great work nice shop too.

·
Super Moderator
21,799 Posts
I stopped at a Little tack/gun store in the country and we got to talking and he said he would custom make any kind of holster i needed he just needed the gun to make it fit. try local tack shops a lot do decent work at good prices.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I bought a holster from them for my PT-140. Great holster. Took a little time to break it in, the pistol fit very tight, but I like the holster. Price wasn't bad, either. Only took a week to get it! I recommend them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts