Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have had on their website since last year. I believe it is a locked breach .380 holding 20 rounds. Thought it might be a nice range/HD pistol for the wife.

Anyone see one?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have never seen any for sale at even the biggest gun stores in my area or at any gun shows. Recently bought one on GB. Great looking gun. Can't wait to shoot it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Judging by the few responses, the PT58HC Plus is rare even amongst Taurus fans. I bought one off GB about 2 weeks ago. Took delivery of it 5-11-09. Heading to the range tomorrow. Full report to follow.

·
Administrator
18,161 Posts
Antibubba said:
I believe it is a locked breach .380 holding 20 rounds.
Not locked breach, but delayed blowback. The Slide and Barrel travel back together a bit before separating to eject the spent shell, but are not locked together by much more than the Recoil Spring. Locked Breach Pistols function in similar manner, but are also mechanically locked at the instant of firing.

Saw a Blued PT58HC Plus at our local MC Sports this last Sunday, May 10 2009. If you have an MC Sports in your area, you might want to check with them. Actually, they have the best variety of Taurus Handguns I've seen anywhere, with fair prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts