Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking of some fun things and this popped in.

How about a 9mm forum shooting competition? Say: once a month or every other month?

Go to the range...body target (black or orange) 21 feet, best five shots (Only Five on the target). Take a picture and Post it here. Anyone?

·
Registered
8,802 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
We should see a new one for March by the end of the week. It was on hiatus for two months - winter weather and ammo shortages. Some individuals took up head-to-head challanges. The shootout has been running a year or more. There is a rifle one as well with 10 catagories including rimfire, crnterfire, scoped and iron/non-magnifying sights at various distances. Check them out - easy to find with a search "February shootout" etc. got a rifle? You can still jump in before Friday. ALSO member darbo posted a side pistol shootout with a great theme target also ending this month.

The regular shootouts are run by member gwk1951 and moderator chicarrones. Join in the fun! Some good folks involved!!

·
Super Moderator
27,128 Posts
9mm should be at least 75 feet!

·
Super Moderator
27,128 Posts
Kidding!

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok so, this lobster target, I printed it on an 8.5x11 piece of paper. Is this the official target and size? OK...I'm in for March on that post.
NM...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts