Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They owe my 5 boxes of .38 Special. Shipped my all the other stuff I ordered, but not the .38. They won't answer my numerous phone messages or emails. Their website says the .38 stuff shipped, but I never got it. Been going on a couple of months now.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Never ordered anything from that company. Are they BBB members? If so, you can file a complaint. I have some other ideas, but not knowing the area you live in, I am not sure any of them would pertain. Good luck!

p.s.

Just tried to access their site and their servers did not respond. It may be my crappy Charter Spectrum service or it may have something to do with your problem. Who knows?

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Their Facebook page was filled with complaints of non-shipped orders. Now their Facebook page appears to have been taken down/deleted.
Combine that with a disabled website, I don't think you'll be hearing from them for a while.

Reactions: Rossi

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
This is why I always use a credit card...........
True words. My AmEx gets used - even with Midway and Sportsmans Guide. I've been an AmEx card member since 1980, and have used it for business travel as well as personal. Never had a problem. And their fraud investigation department is a hell of a lot more efficient than phone calls and emails from a single "customer."

Reactions: Rossi

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Wow, things aren't looking to good with those folks... The only online ammo supplier I use is "SGAmmo" Prices are fair, shipping is $16.00 per thousand rounds (pistol anyways) and I always receive my orders within 4 days.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies. No, it doesn't look good. I actually did use a credit card, so I will be pursuing that course of action today. Problem is, I can't access their site to get my account information...guess I should've printed it out.

Just tried to access their site and their servers did not respond.
Yep, me too. I had ordered once before from them and the order did take a long time to arrive (which is why I've waited so long this time.) But their prices were actually cheaper than anywhere else online, so I thought I'd try them again. Mistake. Looks like I may be out $62+ . :(

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. No, it doesn't look good. I actually did use a credit card, so I will be pursuing that course of action today. Problem is, I can't access their site to get my account information...guess I should've printed it out.
Did you get an email confirmation?

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Did you get an email confirmation?
I did for previous orders, but not for that one.

I just did a little investigative work, and here's what I found: They have no actual address in Spokane, Washington, just a box number at a PostNet store, which is like a Mailbox Plus place. I called PostNet up and talked to the guy there to see if Ammo Liquidators still had a box number at PostNet. He said, "I'm not allowed to tell you that, but I can tell you that they may be out of business." Which, of course, means...they're out of business.

I guess it now makes sense why they didn't send an email confirmation. Too bad I never bothered to print off my account info on their website. Unless I have evidence that I ordered something they didn't send, I don't know if the credit card company will go through with a charge back. I also don't have an exact amount, but it was around $62 for the five boxes of ammo.

At least they sent the majority of my $200+ order. I would imagine many people lost a whole lot more money than I did (e.g. people who ordered 1000 rounds of bulk ammo...or two.) Oh well, I'll call up the credit card company and see if anything can be done. :confused:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Log onto your credit card web site. You should be able to view your charge history. Locate the charge from that company and contact the cc company to dispute the charge. I have done this and it was no problem at all. The charge was removed from my account and I ordered from a different company.

I did for previous orders, but not for that one.

I just did a little investigative work, and here's what I found: They have no actual address in Spokane, Washington, just a box number at a PostNet store, which is like a Mailbox Plus place. I called PostNet up and talked to the guy there to see if Ammo Liquidators still had a box number at PostNet. He said, "I'm not allowed to tell you that, but I can tell you that they may be out of business." Which, of course, means...they're out of business.

I guess it now makes sense why they didn't send an email confirmation. Too bad I never bothered to print off my account info on their website. Unless I have evidence that I ordered something they didn't send, I don't know if the credit card company will go through with a charge back. I also don't have an exact amount, but it was around $62 for the five boxes of ammo.

At least they sent the majority of my $200+ order. I would imagine many people lost a whole lot more money than I did (e.g. people who ordered 1000 rounds of bulk ammo...or two.) Oh well, I'll call up the credit card company and see if anything can be done. :confused:

·
Registered
15,232 Posts
Also reach out to the WA state's AG office or since it was on line, the FBI's Computer crimes division.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
Generally I've found the credit card companies willing to help. They can look up that retailer and see how many charge-backs they have. You really need to try to figure out the exact amount though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts