Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this and not sure if anyone hast posted about this yet. Bank of America to McMillan Industries they don't want their business because they went from manufacturing firearm accessories to actual firearms. I've not heard of them before this and will do more research, but I thought I'd pass this along.

bank of america | mcmillan | antigun organizations | The Daily Caller

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Blank'em, is all I have to say.

Just posted that on my very politically-oriented Facebook acct.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yes, some of my accounts are with BOA, I've been meaning to close them out for years now but haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I sincerely hope this proves false, MY MORTGAGE IS THRU THEM!!!!!!!!!

One more reason to kick the refinance search into high gear if true.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Too big to fail. I see why.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
I have a B of A credit card that very soon will cut up and sent back to them with a letter explaining why.

·
Premium Member
10,975 Posts
I have a B of A credit card that very soon will cut up and sent back to them with a letter explaining why.
Another Cruz for Senate guy!

:thumb:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I use a local credit union. Fantastic service and lots of braches. It seems big Banks are just like Airlines they just don't care.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Humm... They were one of only two banks that laundered foreign campaign donations for Obama and McMillan rifle stocks are the standard for the Marine Corps’ favored M40A3 sniper rifle.

Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Bank of America is one of the most screwed up corporations in America. They could not manage a Koolaid stand, let alone run a bank. I stopped doing business with them a long time ago. For what it's worth they are responsible for putting one hell of a lot of people out of their homes, homes that Bank America now owns. I would encourage anyone and everyone to stop doing business with them because in many ways they are a big part of the collapse of the American economy and have ruined the American dream for millions of people. Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Gun owners to bank of America.....find another customer.

[Bank of America is one of the most screwed up corporations in America. They could not manage Koolaid stand, let alone run a bank. I stopped doing business with them a long time ago. For what it's worth they are responsible for putting one hell of a lot of people out of their homes, homes that Bank America now owns. I would encourage anyone and everyone to stop doing business with them because in many ways they are a big part of the collapse of the American economy and have ruined the American dream for millions of people. Just my 2 cents! ]

No. People put themselves out of their homes by not paying the mortgage they should never have asked for in the first place. There are plenty of other reasons to hate B of A but that's not one of them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts