Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TAURUS Fire Sight Set:

Item #70268 - Fits Taurus, PT111, PT140, PT145, PT132, PT138

Millennium and Millennium Pro w/Screw on Sights $46.95

Item #70897 - Fits Taurus, PT111,PT140,PT145,PT100,PT945,PT745

Millennium and Millennium Pro w/Dovetail on Sights $46.95

· Registered
338 Posts
I think at this point everything you want to know about them is on here somewhere if you search for it. Tips, tricks, photos, commentary, etc. I bought mine from Cheaper Than Dirt for about $15 less than the price you posted.

· Registered
140 Posts
OK, I've read several threads about the Williams firesights... I just didn't realize this was about them.
The original just had model #s & prices... I thought it might've been something new.

Maybe I should've known, but.. sorry..

· Registered
11 Posts
They are nice during the day, but not good at night. IMO I carry my PT111 with me (day & night) and I have nitesiters that do the trick for what I need it for....

· Registered
140 Posts
Geez, QuiksDRaw, you sure do break out the research, huh?
You're good.

I was asking about SinCity's recommendation about "Nitesiters"...

I googled 'em.. interesting.. for 10 bucks!?
Looks like they're just little 'decals' you stick on your sight dots?

Maybe they're great, but I worry about that old 'you get what you pay for' adage..

SinCity.. you really like them? ( 10 bucks is a low-risk investment..)

Thanks!
Tim

· Registered
11 Posts
I was a bit curious about them and for 10 bucks, it doesn't break the bank if I didn't like them or not. So what the hell I ordered it. They are like little decals, and comes with 8 dots. And for what it is worth, it does the job. Better than spending anywhere from $80-$125 on sites.... and since I did have extra dots, I also have them on my revolver that sit on my night stand.

· Registered
338 Posts
SinCity said:
I was a bit curious about them and for 10 bucks, it doesn't break the bank if I didn't like them or not. So what the hell I ordered it. They are like little decals, and comes with 8 dots. And for what it is worth, it does the job. Better than spending anywhere from $80-$125 on sites.... and since I did have extra dots, I also have them on my revolver that sit on my night stand.
I wonder if one could put the dots, luminescent side facing in, on the backside of the fiber optic, hit them through the fiber optic w/ the ultraviolet light, and have your fire sights glow in the dark? anyone want to try that before I do?

· Registered
11 Posts
Funny you say that! I was just asking my family that are avid gun collectors about doing something like that. May give it a try, if I get a hold of some fiber optics!

· Registered
13 Posts
high5apparatus said:
I wonder if one could put the dots, luminescent side facing in, on the backside of the fiber optic, hit them through the fiber optic w/ the ultraviolet light, and have your fire sights glow in the dark? anyone want to try that before I do?
I've tried different variations on that thinking the same thing. I had varied success at getting it to work right. /shrug

Dave Presley
Nitesiters

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.