Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
21,980 Posts
Just in case anyone besides me needed some context.

Here's hoping the reporters in Japan do a better job than ours do.

Reactions: Divebum

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wonder which lunatic North Korean takes over next. Or maybe the Chinese will fill that vacuum. Who knows, maybe those people will finally throw off their chains.

·
Registered
677 Posts
What is his illness? If there's any chance it can be blamed on the CIA they will blame it on the USA. I liked the question Trump got about Kim. Trump basically said we'll help if they call. Must not have gotten the call.

I've been in Seoul, it is too close to those wackos. China probably promotes the behavior. It really is a shame for the N Korean people.

If you are an amateur radio operator N Korea is one of the most difficult contacts to make. It is a very closed society and I suspect when they let someone on the radio it is closely watched.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Just in case anyone besides me needed some context.

Here's hoping the reporters in Japan do a better job than ours do.
From the article:

[A Japanese magazine] subsequently detailed how the surgeon in charge of Kim’s operation was not used to dealing with obese patients and was too nervous during the operation, leading to delays that left Kim in a “vegetative state.”

First, I would imagine very few North Korean doctors are used to working on obese patients -- and KJU looked like he had just about all the lard packed into that skin bag that it would hold.

Second, I notice the comments about the doctor who operated on KJU are all past tense. If he screwed up the surgery, everything about the doctor (and likely, his family) is probably past tense.

Third, (on the other hand), if KJU's relationship with the U.S. threatened the prestige of the NOKO military too much, the doctor might very well be quietly retired now and receiving an extra few grains of rice for his work.

It's all speculation, anyway. Who knows (or really cares much) about what's going on over there? Our news media certainly isn't going to dig around.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Naw. In his case, room temperature is a good thing.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
From the article:

[A Japanese magazine] subsequently detailed how the surgeon in charge of Kim’s operation was not used to dealing with obese patients and was too nervous during the operation, leading to delays that left Kim in a “vegetative state.”

First, I would imagine very few North Korean doctors are used to working on obese patients -- and KJU looked like he had just about all the lard packed into that skin bag that it would hold.

Second, I notice the comments about the doctor who operated on KJU are all past tense. If he screwed up the surgery, everything about the doctor (and likely, his family) is probably past tense.

Third, (on the other hand), if KJU's relationship with the U.S. threatened the prestige of the NOKO military too much, the doctor might very well be quietly retired now and receiving an extra few grains of rice for his work.

It's all speculation, anyway. Who knows (or really cares much) about what's going on over there? Our news media certainly isn't going to dig around.
Would that we had a "news" media.

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
When he dies I would have no problem sending a note to his surviving family that would state:
"I understand this is a difficult time and I feel deeply for your loss"
reading between the lines it states:
"This time is no different than any other time in NOKO because y'all are killing your people. I feel Deeply happy for your loss. That SOB couldn't die soon enough".

So See? I could send a card.

·
Registered
27,139 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts