Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I posted this in response to a question asked about Kel Tec fans a while back.

mrglock said:
I like the looks of the Kel Tecs and shot a P3. I personally owned a PLR-16 that I sold. Although I really enjoyed shooting it, I noticed that after shooting a couple of clips through it it would begin to 'bind' up and not eject properly. I honestly did not take the time to return it or really look into it and because I wasn't giving it the range time it needed I sold it to fund a S&W 10mm. I think what it came down to was that I had the pistols, I had the rifles and the PLR came in somewhere in between the two and I wasn't using it enough. Very cool looking weapon though; I had the sling, the rail forend, a light and scope mounted; very slick!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Magazines. A couple of MAGAZINES!!!

Okay. I'm all right, now. I'd like to have a KelTec PLR-16, too.

ECS

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elm Creek Smith said:
Magazines. A couple of MAGAZINES!!!

Okay. I'm all right, now. I'd like to have a KelTec PLR-16, too.

ECS
Speaking of which, it was interesting to see him cram an AR mag into it. The mag must have been a foot long. :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter:

Come on over here Mr. BG. I promise I won't hurt you! :D

:shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter:

JimL

·
Registered
539 Posts
One thing to note with my experience with the PLR is that the suppled 10 round mag worked fine; but every once in a while an AR mag (I have many different brands of them) would give the PLR issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts