Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really have to stay away from my LGS used gun counter. I went up there today to look for a 1911-22, but there was nothing new in that department. The S&W 910s in 9mm looks like new, clean inside and out, tight as a drum, and was priced so low, I had to heft it. It felt right in my hand despite a 15 round double-stack magazine. The trigger feels like 4 smooth pounds or less in single action. It's an anodized aluminum frame with matte finish stainless slide. I couldn't resist. I've shot a similar S&W in 40cal and I liked it. A week from tomorrow, I'll have more photos and a range report.
IMG060.jpg
IMG062.jpg

:guns:

Reactions: mark45acp

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Ive heard only good things, lots of LEO's used them in the 80's-90's.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I think you made a great choice. It is exactly the same as S&W's other pistols of the era expect for a few extra features deleted. If you bought it for a good price, then good for you. I have always said that if I ever find a 411 for a good price (its .40 cousin), I would definitely buy it. Congrats on an excellent purchase!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you made a great choice. It is exactly the same as S&W's other pistols of the era expect for a few extra features deleted. If you bought it for a good price, then good for you. I have always said that if I ever find a 411 for a good price (its .40 cousin), I would definitely buy it. Congrats on an excellent purchase!
It was under $300 and sparkling clean. Someone took very good care of it and so will I. Too good to walk away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts