Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I will be bing home a PT 92 stainless the coming new year 馃槂. So it's time to get some new dress for the new girl. The part I dislike about Beretta/Taurus 92 is that fat grip it come with. I'm happy with my Beretta Vertec thin grip. It's amazing how just few mm thinner can change the feel and control of whole gun. So I'm wondering if there is any vendor that make a thinner grip for Taurus 92?

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
I'm glad you asked this question, as I'd like to know the answer too.

Registered
Well you can try the standard black grips that came on the 900 series. The lowers are built from the 92's, differing only by caliber on top. I've seen spares for my 945 used at a few LGS's for $5-$10. I actually put a Hogue Handall on mine because the grip was too flat in my large hands. The bubble up and finger grooves make it so much more comfortable to shoot in my hands.

Registered
WOW, I must very large hands. I put the Hogue rubber grip panels on so that the grip would be a littl wider over the factory panels.

Registered
I've always thought the factory grips were thin enough. I guess there's always the possibility of making your own out of rubber grip tape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts