Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. i was just wondering if anyone has taken there mil pro or other taurus guns to be refinished? im planning on sending my XD to M&R Arms real soon. although my mil pro is SS, i had thought about getting a blued one and having the slide done. post picks if you have them and also let us know how functioning was after the project was done.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not a Taurus, but I got a 1911 hardchromed and the moving parts ti-gold (gold color). Results were fantastic! Looks like a masterpiece. Only thing original is the frame.......cocobolo wood grips, Novak low profile night sights, wilson forged hammer and sears, competition barrel, etc. gun looks like its gold and chrome. Got the Accu_Rails installed. Gator skin holster. Total cost - $3500.

Got an AR-15 stripped and ti-gold in black..........very hard surface that will not scratch and fade. also, the friction is amazing. hard chromed the bolt carrier and ti-gold (gold) a few parts.

You can get the ti-gold done in either GOLD or BLACK. The surface is very hard and will not wear or scratch. I have personally done the black and gold, but i think you can get other colors. Also, i think the price is fair compared to a lot of other finishes. Look into it as you might like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts