Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
I really really like the looks of the lion hearts. Very sexy

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
Oh - I thought you meant the movie. <slowly walks backward out of the door> :D

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Interesting. One concern that I always have is magazine price and availability (Hint to Taurus ...). Apparently LionHeart has them in stock for $34 in all of the variations.

According to TTAG at Gun Review: Lionheart LH9 - Take 2 - The Truth About Guns
the full size LH9 takes S&W 59 series magazines, which are readily available and inexpensive. According to TTAG, "Also, you can use S&W 59 series mags."
I happen to have about a dozen 59 magazines because my first duty weapon when I started with the Sheriff's Department in the academy, was a S&W 659 stainless, which I now have in the gun safe.

Also according to TTAG, "the LH9C (compact) takes S&W 69 series mags", which are also readily available and inexpensive.

I understand that this is Korean made, and is the currently issued Korean military pistol with a Ceracote finish, but if it was available in .45 or .40 at or near the "BlackFriday" price, I would order one in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
824 Posts
its a copy of the daewoo dp51. i had one years ago. it was a fine shooter. feels like a 5906 smith with the tri fire trigger system. the trigger was kinda cool cause you could lower the hammer and still be in single action. its a good gun for 399.00.
is it better than other guns in the same price range - probably not - i guess that would be a personal opinion. for me - i would buy any number of other guns before it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Good looking pistol. The LH9 would be on the top of my list if looking for a Wondernine.

·
22,034 Posts
With a username like soAsian, you pretty much are obligated to get one. And tell us what you think of it. And provide pictures.

I'd give it a try!

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Anyone thinking of this Black Friday deal might want to also consider buying magazines and/or any other accessories (holsters?) with the Black Friday pistol purchase as they will all be 10% off. The BlackFriday prices on the magazines will be $30.60 instead of $34.

black-friday-2014-6-06.jpg

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
T's gun shop in Texas City is a great place to buy guns. I shopped there for years. T is honest and more than happy to order for you without charging an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nothing personal, but my wallet kind of hates you right now. I've been debating buying one of these for a while, and this sale may have just made up my mind.

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
OK, I'll chance a whuppin' and jump in with a "doesn't do anything for me". But I'm no LH aficionado. Let us know how your adventure and search goes.

Oh, and I wouldn't stand in line for Black Friday if you held a gun to my head; nothing worth that.

EDIT: if oblamyou were to resign for me to do it, well, . . . I might consider it.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
OK, I'll chance a whuppin' and jump in with a "doesn't do anything for me". But I'm no LH aficionado. Let us know how your adventure and search goes.

Oh, and I wouldn't stand in line for Black Friday if you held a gun to my head; nothing worth that.

EDIT: if oblamyou were to resign for me to do it, well, . . . I might consider it.
Nice to see you're willing to do your patriotic duty for your country. 'Preciate it.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
Having read this thread and the links, I am intrigued with this product. I think I'll keep an eye out for one in the local market.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Do these not normaly sell in the thousand dollar range? From what I have read on them they are very nice pistols and at 399 I would say go for it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With a username like soAsian, you pretty much are obligated to get one. And tell us what you think of it. And provide pictures.

I'd give it a try!
I would love to but it's ship to FFL. I never order any gun over the interweb. I don't know who I can trust hence this thread.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts