Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some upgrades for my PT24/7 G2 Compact. I really want to get night sights, probably a talon grip, and a flashlight laser combo ( just to have it). I want everything to be really good quality too. I have been looking everywhere for the above stated items, but I don't know that they are even in existence. I figure I can use another gun model for the talon grip (glock or XD). But I am very unsure about the night sights, and light/laser combo. Also, the gun came with a 11rd mag, and a 15rd mag, I want to get a few more and have no clue where to get them. Like I said, I have been searching for several months.:confused:

Please help me out, because I am seriously thinking about selling this gun and just getting a Glock so I can get the things I want for it. I also can't even find a tactical holster for this gun.
:jiml:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I have been thinking now that I posted this. I deffintely won't sell it. But I still might get another gun, because why not? Can never have too many right? LMAO

·
Registered
526 Posts
I recommend the Streamlight TLR-4 if its the compact as the laser/light. Its on Amazon right now for $102, which is a steal for what you get. They retail at around $180 IIRC. Ive got one on my PT111 G2 and love it, and his bigger bother the TLR-2 on my larger guns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts