Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but didn't see anything within the first couple of search pages. Just bought the pilot of it on iTunes last week and got hooked. Just finished up the first season and already have seasons 2 and 3 waiting on me. Pretty good show.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I'm a fan, but they kind of cut me off. I don't watch much TV on TV - I watch TV on the web. FX evidently had problems with putting full episodes up on the web and instead 'require' viewers to watch on cable. I don't set my schedule around the TV, and I figured if they were too dumb to figure out they were losing revenues by restricting the viewing to cable only, then they could just kiss my butt. Great show but I don't watch it anymore.

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
Yes been a fan since the beginning, Its a well written show about the backwoods of the south.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
One of my favorite shows.
He's pretty quick to pull that trigger, isn't he?
Yeah, maybe quick on the trigger, but the shoot is justified, isn't it? Seriously, Justified is one of my favorite shows; we have a DVR gizmo hooked up to the dish and watch shows at our convenience. We generally can watch about an hour of TV in the evening. I watch all the soon to be WORLD CHAMPION SAN ANTONIO SPURS games in the early AM before I start working. Go Spurs go!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I did a search but didn't see anything within the first couple of search pages. Just bought the pilot of it on iTunes last week and got hooked. Just finished up the first season and already have seasons 2 and 3 waiting on me. Pretty good show.
Only show that I liked as well was HBO's Deadwood.

·
Super Moderator
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think what I like is that (1) it takes a look at the rural south - grew up there and pretty much still live there (2) doesn't rely on high tech CSI-like technology to woo ya - just character interaction (3) lots of gun play not made up to look too Hollywood and more realistic gunfights - No unlimited ammo guns and (4) good stories/writing. I think Timothy O was good casting decision for Raylan. Also like Walton Goggins character. Had never heard of him till the movie "Predators" a couple years ago but he is GOOD in his character.

Anyway, just as with "The Walking Dead", saw all the ads for it and checked it out. I actually did this with "Breaking Bad" first. Then Walking Dead and now Justified. I guess if America deems a show which is a little less formulaic actually to be good, then I check it out.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I DVR and watch the next day.

·
Registered
27,129 Posts
Oh, yeah! One of best two shows on TV.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
I watched it the first year it was on. I thought it was pretty good. My wife hated it ............. so it must have been good! I don't know why I haven't watched it since,other than maybe I haven't had much time to watch TV the last couple of years.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Heck yes!!! DVR it so I don't miss it. And keep it a high pri in the DVR list. the books are good as well.

Sarge

·
Registered
34 Posts
If ever there was a reason to watch...LOL.
Justified Official Website | Only on FX Jollie Carter...smoken...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
big fan myself. justified, sons of anarchy and a couple shows on usa are about the only shows I keep up with anymore

·
Registered
70 Posts
My favorite show. Just wish the seasons were longer.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I have not missed a show since it first aired! 'nuff said! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts