Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Yeah, saw that one and a couple of others on the Nano section of the Beretta website. And yes, I do love Berettas. I currently only have a Beretta Neos .22LR, but there is always room for more pistols -- like a Nano in .40 S&W! :D

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I like my Beretta m84 (c 1977).
I can't yet shoot these little guns. I'm just becoming acclimated to the short grip on mt PT-111. At least it's a double column magazine for a firm grip.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had a 92FS and sold it for a CZ 75B. I currently only have a Beretta 85FS .380. It was a police turn in/surplus gun in which it's a case of bad looks, perfect function. I can shoot it VERY well compared to my PPK. I like Berettas, but they don't really have anything else on the market I really have to have.

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Hmmmm...

Beretta Nano
Weight = 17.67 oz.
Barrel = 3.07"
Height = 4.17"
Capacity = 6+1

Taurus PT111
Weight = 18.70 oz.
Barrel = 3.25"
Height = 5.12"
Capacity =
12+1

Very little difference in size or weight, yet the PT111 holds over "twice" the ammo pay load and costs half as much.

Think I'll keep my PT111's and just smile a lot. :D

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
I'm a big fan of their shotguns!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The Nano is starting out like the Taurus 709 did. Lots of problems with the first couple batches, but seem to be settling in. I've had my 92FS Centurion for years. Wish Beretta still made them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've had a 92FS forever! It'll take anything I feed it and just keeps on going. I love that pistol, it was my first and I plan on never selling it.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I have a PX4 9mm fullsize and love it. The PX4 feels great and it shoots way better than I'm capable of. One day I would like to have a 92FS also. Too many guns...not enough money!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I quite like my Neos, though it still has to go back to them for the recall fix.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I personnaly wouldn't buy one but have shot the M9 for years being in the military.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love my Beretta 92FS, one of my most accurate handguns and will shoot anything I put in it! Shot the M9(same) in the Military so it was a no brainer to get one once I decided to start purchasing handguns! Gene

·
Super Moderator
40,407 Posts
Never owned a Beretta. Saw several nice reviews of the Beretta Nano I would be interested in one, would depend on how it felt in my hands. I prefer comfort and function over name.

Hickok45 did do two Taurus Judge video's (one very short) and two Model 94 video's. Think that is all I have seen in the Taurus line from him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts