1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Dumb Dumb Dumb!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Another good scenario for CWL holders to consider; this same thing could happen to you. If you are going to pull a gun you best know what is going on.

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
And they wonder why they have a crime problem? Maybe the cops there aren't exactly the sharpest?

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Wow, that was flipping stupid!
Good to see inter-agency cooperation. :)

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Reactions: Southern4x4

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
face it if stupidity was a crime detroit would be a ghost town by now

jhp

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That could've been a HUGE catastrophe. Imagine the MSM's response to a public shoot-out between Feds and local LEO's. Sadly, i bet it would've been twisted into another "reason" for gun control.

Sent from my Eludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator using Tapatalk

Reactions: TexasDeputy

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
That could've been a HUGE catastrophe. Imagine the MSM's response to a public shoot-out between Feds and local LEO's. Sadly, i bet it would've been twisted into another "reason" for gun control.

Sent from my Eludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator using Tapatalk
It would have been a toss up between an argument for gun control and finding a way to blame Bush!

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
The reporter was great. Needs his own national show.

Edit: Should a gun be drawn (deadly force) for a purse snatching?

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I'm not shooting anyone for stealing someones purse. However, if I witnessed the event and they were running toward me, they may get an NFL highlight reel worthy tackle. Admittedly though, this was an extremely bone headed scenario that is just begging for something to go wrong and for someone to get seriously hurt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts