Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Maryland is going down the tubes faster then a sonic jet plane.. It once was a nice state before the great king o mouthy came along. Now it is a dung heap.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
They had fallen prey a long time ago

Reactions: tazelmo

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Hopefully Beretta will make good on their threat and leave.

Reactions: darbo

·
Super Moderator
37,225 Posts
Wow...52 deaths per year across the nation of 312,000,000 people attributed to "assault weapons" since 2004. (and they don't break down how many of those were self-inflicted). There probably have been more deaths from peanut butter.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Wow...52 deaths per year across the nation of 312,000,000 people attributed to "assault weapons" since 2004. (and they don't break down how many of those were self-inflicted). There probably have been more deaths from peanut butter.
Wow, there probably are more deaths from peanut butter. Let's ban it, especially the high cap. economy jars I buy.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nice state to visit but I won't be anymore. I used to book a $1200 a week condo every summer in OC. Then the taxes started going up, usage fees for this and that. Priced themselves right out of MY league. Darn shame but there are too many DC liberals that live and vote there.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'd take that as a bet in a heartbeat!!!
Law stopped being equated to fairness or making sense a long time ago. Sad.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I feel safer knowing that all the gangs there will now be turning in their AR's and hi cap mags.

I'll go out on a limb and bet that none of these gun haters have never been assulted by a BG or had their home invaded.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Wow, there probably are more deaths from peanut butter. Let's ban it, especially the high cap. economy jars I buy.
Smooth or crunchy, you need to be specific.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
"We've chosen to take action by advancing the strategies that work to save lives," O'Malley, a Democrat mentioned as a potential presidential candidate in 2016, said in a statement.

Right. The State of Maryland had 461 gun related deaths over a period of 9 years. The City of Chicago had more than that in the last year. This is about control period. I don't think adding more restrictions and controls that will only be followed by law abiding citizens is the answer. I doubt that any of you do either.

Reactions: Atlee and MilProGuy

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Holder said the other day that they would ignore state law in gun grab, since federal law trumps state law. Doesn't it stand to reason the citizens of these gun law states can do the same? There is no federal AWB and large cap magazine ban.... Yet

·
Registered
911 Posts
This nation is unzipping down the middle. Many people forget that even King Obama won by a margin in the popular vote narrow enough that any other time it would be within the statistical range of error. We are a divided nation and the States are staking down which side they are on right now or isn't that obvious at this point. The gun laws being pushed through right now are setting up the final dividing lines.

We turned a blind eye as they established strong points in every state they could. Central fortress cities for their ideologies by which to suppress the surrounding areas. The states on our side are passing laws forbidding federal interference. Take a good look at that picture and you can see what it resembles rather strongly. I hope Beretta moves. The more arms manufacturing our side has before things kick off the better.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Since there are warnings on peanutbutter that it contains peanuts id say without hesitation there are more than 52 deaths a year from it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
No, no...peanut butter with nuts....ban them they are crunchy!

·
Super Moderator
27,071 Posts
We laugh, we joke about it...but there is something seriously wrong in this country, when legislation can be passed that will do nada.

Sorry, to quote the Daleks: "I do not comprehend"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts