Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
I wouldn't let it stop me if OC was legal here.

It sounds like the PD responded very well!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
That was rather uneventful. I have been pulled over by police with guns drawn and I was not SWATted.
When the cop got to my window I just said " are you OK or are you having a bad day?" He looked in the car, laughed and said have a good day.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I'm actually considering OCing myself. This kind of situation and the idiots who make these calls do have to be considered.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'm actually considering OCing myself. This kind of situation and the idiots who make these calls do have to be considered.
Sad but true. "Do I want to risk being subjected to ignorance and abuse as I go about my business?!"

I hope that the LEO, Judges and 911 staff are the ones that tire of the law breakers!!!

·
Supporting Moderator
14,827 Posts
It's legal here, and I do some, but I try not to slap anyone in the face with it. Sometimes my vest/shirt doesn't completely cover the firearm, but again I choose my battles, so to speak. It used to be that dropping the f-bomb was gauche, not so much any more, not saying it's right, just sayin'

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I agree William. I cannot believe how nearly everyone talks, from the mother in front of her kids, to the Husband in front of his wife. Sad commentary on the U.S.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I open carry and will continue to do so.
I do it respectfully and never let my hand even brush against it while in public.

heres what i believe.

if you have a right and dont use it, its a short time before you forget youve got it, once you reach that point, its not long before its taken.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Sad but true. "Do I want to risk being subjected to ignorance and abuse as I go about my business?!"

I hope that the LEO, Judges and 911 staff are the ones that tire of the law breakers!!!
She never met me, I wouldn't get frustrated at all... But I'm a real pain in the ___ like that! :D :D :D :devil:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I open carry, curse profusely, belch, pass gas, smoke, dip, and scratch my privates while picking my nose. And that's just in the fishing aisle at Walmart.
That was you?

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
SWATted for doing something legal...shakes head....

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
OC is not legal in Texas but I don't think I would ever open carry if it were. I would rather blend in as the harmless white-haired guy.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I wouldn't let it stop me if OC was legal here.

It sounds like the PD responded very well!
I agree. If we worry about all the things that might happen we'll end up dead of a coronary.

All I ask for in Texas is the option to OC.

·
Registered
615 Posts

And I hope that the person gets some heat for wasting 911 time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts