Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
I see that you started this thread at 0615 hours.
Right now in Tulsa, it is 0746 hours. That would be
central time. I tried that link three times.

Each time, it said "Page Not Found." I would like to have
voted; but the link doesn't seem to work. :???:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks Robby. The 1st time I tried this link, it would not work. Your post worked fine. Funny how reading the comments are more emotional than educated. I read somewhere that Isreal school shootings dropped to almost zero since they allow certain people to carry concealed in elementry schools....and they are in a high terrorist zone... but people here think guns don't deter violence. If they didn't, why are schools attacked more than shooting ranges? :D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Thanks Robby. Your link worked just fine.
Wow, that's a lonnnggg link!! ;D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just voted. Looks like this link has gotten around to the right people. When I was just there, it was 1839 Yes, and 658 No. That's 73.6% of voters coming down on the right side of this.

The media actually pay attention to these polls, as they generally have no idea how uselessly unscientific they are. We must use the tools of their idiocy against them, so keep it up!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I voted as well. I used to teach for a local college and believe me I know several campuses that are near to high crime areas. Not only would allowing concealed carry cut down on whacko shootings I believe it would cut down on campus crime.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i voted also.. they talk about beer laden frat houses.. i agree if you're carrying you should'nt be drinking and the guns should be locked up..

i would suggest either
1. if there is any open alcohol in the frat house all guns be locked up or in their holsters..
2. anyone with a holstered gun drinking alcohol would be punished..
3. any house with a unsecured weapon and alcohol, all residents of the house to be punished with the owner receiving the most significant.

it's either that or ban alcohol on campus, but people need to beable to carry!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Currently its Yes with 2034 votes (73.7%) ahead of No with 726 votes (26.3%).

Steelheart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts