Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Another PA Taurus Boy!

899 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TitaniumMan 
#1 ·
Hi all!

Okay officially I don't have a Taurus right now. I had a 3" Taurus 66 and I will have a Taurus next weekend, the earliest I can pick up my 4" M44. I am very psyched to be back in the Taurus clan! I loved my 3" 66, I'm not sure why I traded it away for what I can't remember now, but I do remember that it always worked and in stout loads left me know I had stout loads. I can't wait to see how much more the 44 will tickle my fingers and palm!

Derek

#3 ·
Welcome to Taurus Land. All the tickets to the rides are for free. :) :D Lots of this going on here. :shooter: At least the talk about doing it is. .357 magnum user myself with a model 66 and 65. There are quite a few .44 maggy nums fans here. So pull up a chair and take a load off.

#5 ·
Got to say HI :wave: to my peeps from PA. The 4" 44 is one I have looked at for a long time. Give us a range report when time and weather allow!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.