·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Excellent.......
I did see a serious mistake in her counter- but fortunately it worked out good. It looked like that woman with child was right directly behind the target. BUT....that may have been camera angle distortion. Bottom line here- it worked and she saved the day.

·
21,940 Posts
Wow, those shots flat-out knocked him down. Numbers starting with 4, folks.

Pulling a gun on a group of mothers with children. What a scumbag. Got what he deserved.

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The article said a PT640 but the narrator mentioned a S&W compact 40. Whatever, she made one handed shooting look easy

·
Registered
579 Posts
Stress and fear, you fall back to your lowest level of training.
The first shot did look like the other woman and child were behind the guy but you have to take the shots you are given.

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
At very short range, I do train to shoot one handed pointing from the hip if close enough. Speed is essential. If I have time, I go weaver, my standard stance in IDPA/competition.

Reactions: jtg452 and Old_Sp5

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Old video from a year or two back. I have seen it before. It was in Brazil. You can see the woman with a kid walk in. She was being follow by this guy. You can one woman looking back at this before she walks in. The off duty cop was armed and sitting on ready before he even got past the car and showed his weapon. She blind sided him and the first shot was point blank. I bet his shirt had powder burns. He was fixed on her only. Momma baby daddy drama maybe? She ran right over to the cop and stopped. He was in the toaster. Cooked before he even popped up .

·
Registered
27,118 Posts
Lucky for her this was Brazil and not Atlanta.

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
Lucky for her this was Brazil and not Atlanta.
well that couldn't have happened here, the Social Workers that are replacing the Police don't got no guns!!!---Geeeez--these dems are going over the deep end here!

Reactions: brojohn and jtg452

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
They've got olfarhors. Whadda they need with cops?

·
Registered
16,860 Posts
Good thing it happened in Brazil.
If it happened here she would have already been fired from her job
and protesters would be organizing in an effort to defund the police.

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
They've got olfarhors. Whadda they need with cops?
NO-NO-NO!!
the only Cannon that I use is a Water Cannon!
could have been a cop when I went with the FD, figured that I would last about 2 weeks and then ended up in prison, not MY cup of tea for sure!

·
Registered
6,334 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,024 Posts
this was the last New Fire truck I rode on before retiring!

Attachments

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS
1 - 20 of 22 Posts