Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been lurking for a while while deciding whether or not to buy a new PT809C. I haven't found alot of information around the internet about them and what I have found is all right here and one guy doing a good "torture test" on his 809C on Youtube. I just picked up my new 809 Compact this afternoon, Paid $359.00 brand new and so far I really like the gun. I will be posting up more about the new Taurus and do a review as soon as I've had some good range time with it. I bought it for my new carry gun after my wife commandeered my (also nearly new) Bersa Thunder .380CC to use as her carry gun the first time I let her shoot it. I hope the new Taurus is as good to me as my Bersa has been. (550 rounds so far and absolutely no problems whatsoever)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,960 Posts
Welcome from a fellow noob and Kansas

·
Super Moderator
36,086 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! Show off that bad boy when you get a chance!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
I think the moral of this story is: "Never let your wife shoot your fav gun." Or maybe, "Let your wife shoot your fav gun so you can get a new one..."

Welcome from N Carolina!!!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
5,686 Posts
Welcome from Central IL.

Please be sure to let your Wife know that we have a women's section here too, Bustles, Bows and Bullets. We would LOVE to have her join us!!

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts