Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to Taurus and this is my first post here. I just found this site yesterday and it looks like a real good place to share Taurus info.

I Just picked up a new blued Mill Pro 111 at the gun show in P'cola this past weekend. Traded a well used Ruger P89 and $100 for it. I got rid of the Ruger because SO said one or the other and the Ruger was a bit big for CC, especially in the summer on a motorcycle. I really like the fit and feel of this 111 and can't wait to try it out. Local range is closed until tomorrow so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I have 170 rds of 115 FMJ UMC, 150 rds of 125 gr LRN reloads, and 50 rds of 115 gr JHP reloads ready to go.

·
32,653 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. We always welcome another member into the PT111 MIl/pro fan club.

Sounds like you're ready for business with all the ammo. Nice selection to try the pistol out if you haven't already. Or even for practice if you are familiar with it. :)

Reading the FAQ Board is recommended for info that might pertain to you. Running a search on old threads pretaining to PT111s or reading the recent threads might be beneficial.

Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard OSD :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts