Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just retired from work today and they gave me a Taurus PT 640 PRO as a retirement gift. I have a Texas CHL so I had to go pick it up. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it sure feels good to hold.Should be better than my High Point C9 for a CCW. I was trying to find out some info about it and came across this Forum.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are always pleased to welcome another new member into the fold!

You will soon discover that TaurusArmed.net abounds with knowledgeable and friendly folks who are most willing to share their handgun wisdom and experiences with you.

Please take the time to read the forum guidelines and rules, and feel free to jump in and share your own shooting experiences and knowledge with us, and this great knowledge base will be made even better.

Congratulations on your retirement and on your splendid retirement gift.

Your co-workers have excellent taste in handguns!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome fromthe Northwoods of MN.

And congratulations on your retirement. Now you will find you have more work to do than time to do it!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,534 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! That retirement gift certainly beats the heck out of a watch ! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

WOW where did you work at? Congrats on your retirement.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome to the Taurus family from Cantral Pa!!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Wow, congrats and welcome! Enjoy your new found time and gun!!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Just retired from work today and they gave me a Taurus PT 640 PRO as a retirement gift. I have a Texas CHL so I had to go pick it up. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it sure feels good to hold.Should be better than my High Point C9 for a CCW. I was trying to find out some info about it and came across this Forum.
Welcome from a fellow Texas and PT 640 owner!

We have been having a lengthy discussion on the PT 640 Pro in another thread:

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/millennium-pro-pistols/58922-academy-pt640-deal.html

There is also a discussion in that thread about extra magazines (on sale cheap at Cabela's, the 24/7C 11 rd magazines for $9.88; work great with simple, minor modification).

We have also been discussing holsters, replacement sights, and other relevant topics about the PT 640.

Welcome from SE Texas!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats on your retirement and welcome to the forum from Southeast New Mexico. Souns like you worked with a great bunch of people, I am sure they will miss you.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. Congratulations on your new firearm and retirement.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to the best gun forum on the net. Mabuhay and Merry Christmas from the Philippines.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas and Merry Christmas! Man what a retirement gift!! I know you'll enjoy that, but be safe!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts