Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor and I often talk about shooting. He is the type that used to own guns but got ride of all of them years ago. Recently, he asked me to help him select a 9mm to buy. Without hesitation I suggested the PT92 since he does not plan on concealed carry for now. I let him handle my PT92 and he loved the feel. I saw him this morning and, with an ear-to-ear grin, he informed me that he had bought a PT92 from Academy and also took the CWP class.

It sure is great when you can bring another Brother to the fold. :happy:

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Now he's gonna need ANOTHER gun to carry.. ha! Then, once he gets that, he's gonna need at least a couple more...Isn't that the way it works?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
+1!
Nice one M8!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats on getting another Taurus fan. Introducing him to the PT92 makes it easy to convert them doesn't t.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
My neighbor and I often talk about shooting. He is the type that used to own guns but got ride of all of them years ago. Recently, he asked me to help him select a 9mm to buy. Without hesitation I suggested the PT92 since he does not plan on concealed carry for now. I let him handle my PT92 and he loved the feel. I saw him this morning and, with an ear-to-ear grin, he informed me that he had bought a PT92 from Academy and also took the CWP class.

It sure is great when you can bring another Brother to the fold. :happy:
The old adage: "Each one ~ teach one" certainly applies here.:icon_ peace:

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Good job! Preach it brother.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know who is more satisfied, him for the new PT92 or me for the Taurus influence. And yes, it was him holding the PT92 in his own hands that made the difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts