Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this NIB S&W M&P 9C today.

It feels great in the hand, and is a nice compromise between portability and capacity, with it's 12+1 round count. I will get it to the range Saturday morning, Lord willing, and run it through it's paces.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Congrats! Nice pistol. My shooting partner has 2. He bought the 4" Mod 2 Compact and then added the 5" model.;)

Reactions: taurustoter

·
Super Moderator
37,972 Posts
Nice addition! Congrats. That must be a double stack magazine then?

·
Administrator
18,410 Posts
Very very Nice! :cool: Congratulations! :smile:

Have thought about one of these.

·
Super Moderator
20,080 Posts
Let us know how ya like it. I do believe that S&W, Remington and Colt are the only major gun manufacturers where I don’t own any semiautos.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let us know how ya like it. I do believe that S&W, Remington and Colt are the only major gun manufacturers where I don’t own any semiautos.
I will let you all know how it shoots. Still planning on hitting the range in the morning, temps will be in the low 40's, so I'm going to take advantage of it. Taking a couple others along to shoot as well.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welp, the S&W shoots great!

I was getting used to how I shoot the 9C, on the bottom left target...shooting from just 25 feet. I also took my LCP Gen 1 along, and my Charter 357. As you can see, after getting the hang of how the Smith shot for me, I went more for my usual speed of one shot per second, at 25 feet, on the top right target. I was able to shoot this pistol well, and I am very happy with how it shot.

All my shooting I usually do at around 25 or so feet, and shoot at one second intervals. I always shoot my revolvers in double action as well, for if I were to have to use it for self defense, that is the way I'm probably going to have to do it. I really like the Charter as well, but once I got down how the 9C shot, I was able to pretty much chew the center out of the plate.

Happy with this Smith & Wesson! ;)

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol.

Nice shooting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts