1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That looks like one fun gun to shoot----you got my attention.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to try one out with the bipod detached, offhand, with the support hand on the forend. Like you'd shoot a carbine with the stock folded. Just for kicks. And I wonder how steady that stance would be compared to a Weaver-type stance with a smaller pistol.

Then put the bipod back on and do some serious target work.

I have a 2X pistol scope that needs a mate!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I haven't formulated an opinion on them yet. I think they'd be interesting though in conjunction with the 10/22 50 round magazines.

www.rugerforum.net

·
Registered
959 Posts
Back to the Drawing board for Ruger...
It doesn't hold a candle to an American...!!!...<:))

~SWEET~
American 180 The best .22 machine gun made

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Taurus_9mm said:
I haven't formulated an opinion on them yet. I think they'd be interesting though in conjunction with the 10/22 50 round magazines.

www.rugerforum.net

Have you used those mags 9mm?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
8times.357,

I've owned 10/22s in the past but at the moment don't have any in my collection. If I do get another soon, which is the plan, I intend on getting at least one of those magazines. From what I've read on other forums it seems they're very reliable. Much better than some of the experiences I had years ago with Ramline products.

http://www.rugerforum.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2976

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree on the Ramline, they make fun stuff though. Long time ago I had 2 of their 12 rd plastic mags for my MKII, they weren't as reliable as the original and wore out quickly in the feed lip area, but were easy to load and fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts