Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for a while but just became a member a few days ago. I think that this is a great site not just for Taurus owners but for gun enthusiasts of all types and caliber. (Sorry for the weak pun.) I'm a retired aerospace engineer and have been shooting for about 6 decades. Recently, I pared my extensive gun collection down to just a few primarily defensive guns that are still fun to shoot. Two of them are Taurus (605 SH2 - Titanium 16 ounce .357 and PT140 SSP - 40 S&W) and I'm pretty happy with both of them, particularly the little .357 which I can just drop into the pocket of a pair cargo pants. I have CCWs from both Arizona and Utah which covers me in most states (even Nevada now). Anyway, I'm pleased to be here. The members are very friendly and unbelievably helpful.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From The Verde Valley,Az :wave:

Jump in and have fun.... :)
There are alot of different guns in here besides Taurus, but when it comes to questions about Taurus and having fun...you have found a home... :p

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello from Michigan

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts