Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this sight and signed up. I am a central WI. dealer and Taurus is my best seller. IRISH

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have a dealer on board. Gives all of us a new perspective to look at things from.

After all the bogus THR and TFL forum members who claim Taurus products are junk and have to go back by the semi load, it is nice to see a more postive scenario and truier light. :) ;D

Central Wisconsin you say?
Been to Oshkosh and am in the Milwaukee metro area myself. May not be close to youthough. :)

I've posted here and at other forums that this area is Taurus Land for a lot of different models. See the owners coming in with the guns in the original boxes or being taken from the shooting bags and passed around for examination by others.

Never have seen anyone talking about woes with any of them.Nor has there been much in the way of "snobbery" seen.

At some of the outdoor shooting ranges that does happen however.

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
Welcome. Will be flying into Milwaukee for a layover in October. Short one I hope.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
;D Hey, always enjoy seeing fellow gunners, gun nuts or just shooters. We are located north of Marshfield, WI. One mile west of Spencer. I have had issues with customer service(and still do) but we have a great group of shooters that if a problem comes up we can fix it. We have a modified pin shoot here a couple times a month, weather permitting. We place five pins one foot back on two 4 x 8 tables and have a shoot off. Double elimination, start with six rounds, all pins must leave the table. Can only reload six rounds. Range is 15 yards. No extra mags or speed loaders altho it is getting so popular we do sometimes hold unlimitted ammo, etc shoots. Sounds easy,and practice is, but when you are shooting against an opponent the adrenilan gets goin. Glad I found this sight. My e-mail is posted, fell free to contact me. IRISH 8)

·
32,481 Posts
Smokewagon. Crime and murder rates in Milwaukee are so high that if the layover gets too long you can take a cab to the North or South sides and get into a good hardy game of Dodge Bullet. ::) :eek: ;D :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum IRISH, glad you could join us. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts