Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is that "Michigander"? Never could remember which! LOL

I am from S.W. Michigan also known as the Sunset Coast since we get great sunsets here over Lake Michigan. Ex-Marine, ex-cop who foolishly sold his handguns years ago and thinking about getting back into having one or more again! I am an 'old school' revolver guy and what I would give to have my 6" Colt Python back again!! Been browsing the site and seems like we have some really nice and informative members here. I am sure I will be asking a few questions one I get down with my reading here!

Scott

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, and thank you for your military service to our great nation and for your service in law enforcement!

Your insights on handguns and ammo will be most beneficial to our forum.

Please read the forum guidelines in the new member's section and check out and the sticky topics at the beginning of each section and feel free to join in and share your shooting experiences and knowledge with us, and help make a good handgun forum even better.

Reactions: Qwiks draw

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the RUST BELT USA.....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio, These guys know their stuff. I have only been on here a few days and I have learned a lot already from them. My feeling is that no one on this forum should be afraid to ask a question about any type of gun, I know I ask a ton of questions myself.. These guys aren't bias either they celebrate gun ownership period.

·
32,619 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Revolvers may be old school, but have a lot going for them. I've got both pistols and revolvers, but mainly wheel guns.

Colts are great guns, but the prices wanted now are out of sight for a lot of us.

I bought a Taurus 856 and a Rossi 462 because Colt stopped making revolvers for civilian use. Especially the Detective Special and kin.

As much as pistols are supposed to be replacing the revolvers the wheel guns are selling like hotcakes! :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Iowa

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thank you for your service.

Welcome from Rhode Island to the most informative and friendly gun site on the web. :guns:

·
Administrator
40,097 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from stormy East Texas.

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Welcome form north Texas!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
21,612 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN,I grew up in Kalamazoo,MI so I know the west coast real well. I hope you weren't a cop along M-43 or you would have probably chased me in a Black Trans Am in the 70's LOL I've been in TN since the 1990's and love it come on down where real people live :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts