Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a PINK 24/7 9MM from Gander Mountain yesterday...just came out Wednesday in their flyer and in the case. Black slide, contols and slide base. Little darker pink frame than the Pro has. They had the PINK Millinium Pro last year, that i got too.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Nice, and may I just say...,,,
"PICS PLEASE".

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Um....I just wanted to point out one thing......

Seriously, we need to see this !!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I love that emote Tex, hope you don't mind if I swipe that.

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Feel free Rackir, I swiped it from Doc Venkman..... ;)

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I'm sorry guys, but a pink pistol is just so wrong on so many levels.

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My girl gun collection thus far :
1. Lady Derringer 38 high polish rose scrimshaw on grip and pink box.

2. The pink Lady Charter Arms .38 Revolver Anodized aluminum frame and dtainless.

3. Molded pink plastic frame Taurus Millinium Pro with SS slide and black switches Gander MT EXclusive

4. NEW!! Molded pink plastic Taurus 24/7 with black grip insert and black switches. Gander MT EXclusive

Guns are fun!!

My new 24/7 has the new safety decocker too. Not as top heavy as the Pro. Now you will ask how they shoot and I ll say I will never know. I never plan to shoot these. They are displayed in my gun vault/room.
Taurus is about the only company who comes out with unusual and unique guns, like the Judge for example.

·
Registered
235 Posts
CJS3 said:
I'm sorry guys, but a pink pistol is just so wrong on so many levels.
How so? Is it simply because it may get more females into the sport? Or is it because you are scared that a female that is new to shooting because of a pink gun may out-shoot you? I think it is a fantastic thing, as it takes some of the fear out of guns for a female counterpart.

I really hope your statement was made just to get a response.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would have to admit that I would honestly carry a pink 24/7...

Manny

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
If it was a choice of not carrying, or carrying the pink thing, I'd carry a pink gun in a minute. Besides, the bad guy might just drop his gun from laughing so hard....... ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
The pink & black 24/7 is pretty neat looking, I told my almost 11 girl about them, she wants one for her birthday, but would rather it be a P22 at this point, she's shot the PT111 once, missed the bullseye by about 1" at 30' but wanted to go back to the P22.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pink IS the new black though.... At least that's what they said on queer eye... wait did I just say that out loud? :p

Manny

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Nice! Bummer it's pepto bismol pink though, now if they came out with one that was early 80's bright pink I might have to get it!

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Thats totally bitchin'.....I think my wife would love that !!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts