Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
I have really enjoyed reading all the posts. There is a lot of good info here.
I bought a PT 140 SS for my carry weapon. Have run 150 flawless rounds thru it so far.
Will run some more thru it tomorrow. So far I really like it a lot. Will be using CorBon 165gr.
for my defense loads.

SS140Bob

Update! Just ran another flawless 100 rounds thru it. I think it has my confidence now.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!!!! Glad to have you here on Taurusarmed net congrats on your purchase happy :shooter: :shooter:

·
Administrator
40,280 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a Florida native in Griffin Ga.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
welcome from Cape Cod! :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
welcome from southern Oregon

·
32,719 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Haven.

There are a lot of PT140 or .40S&W caliber owners here.

Can bring up the PT140 links if asked for. Just be aware going through them is lengthy. Then research is like that.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
SS140Bob, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Just joined the board my self! Also from the FREE STATE OF FLORIDA! I love Taurus firearms. Currently I have 2,
Taurus Tracker 627, and a PT- 92. I love them both very accurate, and reliable weapons. I have many other brands
of firearms, and love those as well however I believe in value! Taurus hands down if the best value in the industry!
I must say that I am glad to be here after searching the web I felt most at home here. I do look forward to further
post's. Does anyone know where in Florida I can go for extended training? I too have a CWP, and I travel all over
the state for work. Since I travel location is for the most part not a factor. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome to you, from Northern Utah.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
welcome! im in florida as well. i found this place in a gun magazine. WWW.universalshootingacademy.com ,they do tactical and competition traning. they are only a couple hrs. away from me, but i cant afford them. :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts