Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie from Ohio. I was glad to have found this board. I hope to learn alot!

Stay safe,

Todd

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Model 85 titanium that is my main CCW. I carried it as a BUG when I was in law enforcement. I think my wife has decided that she wants a Millennium Pro for her CCW, so that will probably be the next purchase, in the near future.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Todd

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome aboard. I had a Model 605 for a while, which is the .357 version of M85. Very nice indeed. The Mil Pro series are nice; if you get one you won't be disappointed.

Todd

·
Registered
58 Posts
From one buckeye to another, welcome! Good choice on the Millenium Pro, I have two. PT111 and PT140 MilPro's SS DAO, soon to add PT145 Pro SA/DA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! As it stands, the MilPro will probably be the wife's valentine's day gift. She dropped some pretty strong hints about it, as a replacement for her S&W.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wife and I are both LE, and she fussed about carrying a gun off-duty all the time until I got her a "spectrum blue" Model 85 titanium snubbie. She thought it was "cute" from the start, but at least she's willing to carry it everywhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to talk the wife into a wheelgun, but she won't here of it. She seems to have her heart set on the MilPro, so I guess that will be her valentine. I carried a M85Ti as a BUG, also. Never had a glitch with it, and it was a pleasure to carry. Still my primary CCW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts