1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
The bad guy made a bad choice.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I hope he replaces birdshot with buckshot.

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
It appears that the media's concentration on firearms has caused a bit of an unintended consequence, doesn't it? A year ago, these stories wouldn't have been given even local attention. However, after the huge push to portray privately owned firearms brought such circumstances to the fore, we've seen an increase in the "old-timer repels pirates" stories. Same with the young mother protecting her family against a violent predator.

I would be pretty sure that the LSM are gritting their teeth when smaller stations respond to them that they are "just showing both sides of the issue". :)

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Good, glad grandma is ok

Reactions: Marinevietvet

·
Registered
265 Posts
They should not be reviewing the " timeline" to see if the grandson will be charged with anything, They sould be giving him a medal for doing thier job...Taking criminals off the street. How dare they charge him for protecting his granny...that kind of talk just gives the crimnals more reason not to fear being stopped by thier victims. It seems like the criminals get all the considerations and the honest citizen who defends himself persecuted by our " protector's ". If they charge him with anything , they better hope I"m not on that jury...cause the grandson is gonna walk.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If there was anything wrong with what the grandson did, it was he did not use the right type of gun. If someone tried that with my grandma, they would be taking a 40 caliber hollow point between the eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts