Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all from the rocket city (huntsville) alabama. I just purchased my first handgun. PT1911 9mm. I would post a picture but it looks the same as all the other PT1911 9mm in all black. I also have a set of pachmayr grips already in the mail. Naturally I already follow the very good detailed field strip guide on this forum to see how it all works.

I was originally looking for the 45 model of this gun but ended up with 9mm because my father has a 9mm reloader already set up and ready to go.

Love the site.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi!:wave:

Please take the time to read the forum rules and guidelines. You will find that they are fair, reasonable, and sensible; and are in place for the good of all concerned.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/member-introduction/612-taurus-armed-net-site-guidelines.html

Also, each section in this forum contains useful information which can be found in the sticky topics at the top of each section.

Congrats on your acquisition of very fine pistol!:thumb:

Reactions: Qwiks draw

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
alien_greetings.gif From South Carolina.
9mm cheaper to reload than 45 from what I've heard.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcomes fellas. I look forward to learning all I can from this forum. So far I have found TONS of information on not only my gun but many others. Its the one stop shop for handgun info. ;)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico feel free to jump in or ask any questions you have. Someone here is sure to have the answer for you.

·
Super Moderator
21,609 Posts
Welcome from TN just jump right in and enjoy :)

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Keep it cocked!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
32,613 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin and congrats on the guns.

We speak some German here. Nine, nine, nine. 9x19 that is. As the German butcher was heard to say, " It could be wurst." Just call me the Sour Kraut or the SIG Sauer Kraut. Yep, I'm all German decent and then some..... I think. :)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.