Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my renewed Concealed Carry license, today. (had to be naked, again, for about an hour, or so). The Sheriff's department had called, last week, to say my background check had come through ok, and my license was ready. I was still legal until May 2, so I waited until today to go get it. Yay!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Congrats!! You have to do a background check for renewal in Ohio?..not so in MI. happy early birthday! my renewal is may 3rd 2017!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Awesome!! Mine's up for renewal soon.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Picked up my renewed Concealed Carry license, today. (had to be naked, again, for about an hour, or so). The Sheriff's department had called, last week, to say my background check had come through ok, and my license was ready. I was still legal until May 2, so I waited until today to go get it. Yay!
Congrats!

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on the renewal. Question - don't they have lifetime permits where you live? That is what I got and so did my wife here in Indiana. It wasn't too much more money, I don't want the hassle of renewing, and I plan on carrying the rest of my life.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Way to go.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats. I'm waiting for the notice from the Sheriff here in Ky that my rental has come through. Thanks to the idiots in Washington they're backloged.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
What all did you have to do to renew?
You have to fill out the application again, have a background check and if it is first time renewal prove shooting competency. And pay your fifty bucks, of course

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Congrats on the renewal. Question - don't they have lifetime permits where you live? That is what I got and so did my wife here in Indiana. It wasn't too much more money, I don't want the hassle of renewing, and I plan on carrying the rest of my life.
Ohio does not have lifetime permits

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Congrats and carry often.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You have to fill out the application again, have a background check and if it is first time renewal prove shooting competency. And pay your fifty bucks, of course
Yes, fill out the application again and have the background check, but, since a first renewal, my shooting competency proof from the first application sufficed. Yes, the fifty bucks is non negotiable and non returnable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts